21 March, 2008

My Friends the Bums

Hey, guys, what's up?

Phew! That fire stinks like burning plastic!

You see, there are these bums that have a campsite outside of my apartment building and, I suppose, drink there. It is really a gross sight when the snow melts, because scattered around this little grove is a ton of trash, a self-made bench, and a firepit. Anyways, I've been keeping track of them whenever I see movement down there and I decided to start taking pictures. The other day was eventful, so I took a video. I asked my host mother if she thought that they would enjoy speaking Russian with me, since they looked pretty relaxed sitting around their fire, but she said that it was verboten for me to visit them, since they were probably insane and violent.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I think you are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Great neighbors! I can't really tell what they're doing, probably a good thing.
PMB
Ditto comment #1